Clayton A. Record Jr. Elementary students have multiple opportunities to become involved in school.
- 3rd-5th Grade students may join the Record choir directed by Debbie Stoh.
- 4th and 5th Grade students may join the band or orchestra to learn how to play an instrument.
- Students can participate in Intramural games during lunch organized by our PE teacher and campus supervisors.
- Our 4th and 5th grade students may become a member of our leadership team who are responsible for creating daily news videos for the whole school, organizing community service projects, and providing input to administration on what the Record students want and need.
- All students have the opportunity to participate in the Makerspace in the library which has coding technology, a Lego wall, computer building, and much more!